Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hmmmm...

So, I was just rereading some old posts.  I read the first one I posted on this blog.  It was just about 2 years ago when I came back from Mali.  The first part of that post is as follows:

  • No apartment
  • No job
  • No car
  • No plan
Well now, it seems I find myself in a similar situation, only with a few amendments:

  • Yes apartment ( rent $)
  • No job ( no $)
  • Yes car ( insurance $, gas $$$)
  • No plan
This seems to be a cyclical situation I keep getting myself into.   Part of me is a little worried about it, but obviously, not that worried or I would have tried to get a new job by now.  My last day of work was May 1st.  

There is a little voice that I keep hearing (which could be part of a much bigger problem!  haha) that keeps saying, "Just hold out a little longer... be patient and a solution will present itself."  So for now.  I'm just waiting.  We'll see how much longer that can last!  

No comments:

If you are reading this, then I'm impressed... you just did a whole lot of reading!!